Mrs. Mykhailenko Olha
Olha Mykhailenko – Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy in speciality “pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacognosy” (2011), Master of Pharmacy (2008), Assistant Professor of Botany department (2011-present), Postdoctoral researcher of Pharmacognosy Department (2018-present) at the National university of pharmacy (NUPh).
born Jan / 15 / 1985 in Kharkiv, Ukraine
Occupation: Lecturer, research scientist in phytochemistry and botany sciences.
E-mail: Mykhailenko_farm@gmail.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
ORCID ID 0000-0003-3822-8409
Scopus Author ID 57191992571
Researcher ID G-7342-2017
Scientific direction: Search and screening of biologically active compounds from the plants, natural compounds, their isolation, structural analysis; column chromatography; methods of spectral analysis; chromatographic analysis; standardization, development of methods for producing drug substances, use of Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP) principles for medicinal plants cultivation.
Supervisor and consultant of researching works at the National University of pharmacy at direction “The use of Good Agricultural and Collection Practice principles, the impact of environmental factors and plant cultivation conditions, on the quality of raw materials for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food industry”. 11 scientific publications are indexed by the Scopus and Web of Science databases. Co-author of 10 security documents (patents for invention and utility model, newsletters, copyright certificate).
The member of the editorial board of the journals “Insight – Pharmacy” (Singapore), “SCIREA Journal of Pharmacy” Science Research Association Journals (India). Reviewer in the Journals “Chemistry & Biodiversity” (Wiley, Switzerland), Chemistry of plant raw materials (Russian Federation).
Author of 47 scientific articles (11 of them in SCOPUS and Web of Science); Theses – 54; Patents – 7; Methodical manuals – 4; newsletters – 5, copyright certificate – 1.
Assistant professor (2011-present), Department of Botany Department National University of Pharmacy, lecturer. Head of Student Scientific Society of NuPh (2010 – 2013). Responsible person for the work of the SSS at the Botany Department (2012 – 2013). Actress of Theatre of Children and Youth «STEL», Taras Shevchenko Kharkiv Ukrainian Drama Theatre, Ukraine (1998 – 2011).
Graduated with honors from National University of Pharmacy (2007), speciality “Pharmacy”, qualification – pharmacist (provisor). Master’s Degree of Pharmacy (2008). Candidate of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy) (2011), speciality “pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacognosy”.
- Certificate of participation “Chromatographic analysis for chemical substances and plant raw material” (in total 48 hours). Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU), Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Analytical and Toxicology Chemistry from 18/03/2019 to 23/03/2019.
- Certificate of Attendance in practical training “Supporting Innovation and Entrepreneurship” (in total 30 hours). Kingston University, London, United Kingdom from 29/04/2019 to 03/05/2019.
Additional education, conferences and training.
- Courses of English. Upper-Intermidiate (2012 – 2013). Language Center of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine.
- Courses of English. Upper-Intermidiate (2018 – 2019). British Council, United Kingdom.
- Course “Medicinal Plants and Phytotherapy”, Pharmacognosy Department, NUPh, Ukraine (2007).
- Internship, Institute for Advanced Training of Pharmacy Specialists (IATPS, Ukraine), qualification – “pharmacist general profile” (2008).
- Course “Lecturer Excellence of the Teacher”, Institute for Advanced Training of Pharmacy Specialists (IATPS, Ukraine) (2013).
- Course of lectures “School of the young teacher”, NUPh, Ukraine (2012 – 2013).
- Participation in a scientific workshop with international participation «Usage of chromatography in modern scientific researches», NUPh, Ukraine (2018).
- Certificate No PS-10-184-126 530 held the lecture “The Use of GACP Principles for Cultivation of Iris genus Medical Plants” at the 9th International Pharmaceutical Conference «Sciences and Practice» dedicated to the 100th years anniversary of independent Lithuanian’s Pharmacy (November 9, 2018), Kaunas, Lithuania, 2018.
- Participation in the conference “Chemistry of Nitrogen Containing Heterocycles” (CNCH-2018) in memoriam of Prof. Valeriy Orlov, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 12-16 November, 2018.
- Certificate of participation in the International reseach and practical conference “Relevant issues of modern medicine: the experience of Poland and Ukraine” (October 20-21, 2017), Lublin, Republic of Poland, 2017.
- Certificates of Attendance (No PS-10-246-3-5222; PS-10-225-41910), International Scientific-Practical Conference «Sciences and Practice», Kaunas, Lithuania, 2017, 2015.
Co-author of 4 methodical editions, including – the textbook “Step-1” Pharmacy “, Botany” (2012); “Systematics of Plants in Figures” (2013), Bank for Testing for Self-Preparation and Knowledge Control (2013, 2015). Conducts practical classes in disciplines of pharmaceutical and medical botany for students of the specialty “Pharmacy” of full-time and part-time forms of education, conducts field practice training for students of all specialties.
The head of the organizing committee of the Annual international scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students “Topical issues of new drugs development” (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, respectively). She was awarded the Honorary Diplomas of the NUPh for contribution to science (2013, 2015, 2019).
Pre-Marriage Last Name: Zatylnikova
Marital status: Married, Aug / 07 / 2013
Children: Daughter (Sep / 17 / 2013), son (Apr / 18 / 2016)
- Mykhailenko O., Kovalyov V., Goryacha O., Ivanauskas L., Georgiyants V. Biologically active compounds and pharmacological activities of species of the genus Crocus: A review Phytochemistry, 2019; 162: 56-89 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0031942218306770
- Karpinskaite V., Bezruk I., Marksiene R., Mykhailenko O., Georgiyants V., Ivanauskas L. Development and validation of HPLC method for determination of biological active substances of Crocus sativus L. Topical issues of new drugs development: Abstracts оf XXV Intern. Scien. Pract. Conf. Young Scientists and Student (Kharkiv, April 10-12, 2019), Kharkiv: NUPh, 2019, P. 83.
- Mykhailenko O.O., Korinek M., El-Shazly M., Tsai Y.-C., Ayoub I.M., Thabet A.A., Youssef F.S., Wu Y.-C., Chang F.-R., Chen B.-H., Hwang T.-L., Kovalyov V.M., Georgiyants V.A. Anti-allergic inflammatory potential of herbs and herbal natural products. Topical issues of new drugs development: Abstracts оf XXV Intern. Scien. Pract. Conf. Young Scientists and Student (Kharkiv, April 10-12, 2019), Kharkiv: NUPh, 2019, P. 52.
- Mykhailenko O., Gudžinskas Z., Kovalyov V., Ivanauskas L., Georgiyants V. Comparative study on the composition of phenolic compounds in Iris species from Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia. 9th Pharmac. Conf. «Sciences and Practice» dedicated to the 100th years anniversary of independent Lithuanian’s Pharmacy (November 9, 2018), Kaunas, Lithuania, 2018, Р. 27.
- Mykhailenko O. Composition of volatile oil of Iris pallida from Ukraine. Turkish Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018, 15(1): 85–90. http://cms.galenos.com.tr/Uploads/Article_16970/TJPS-15-85-En.pdf
- Mikhailenko O., Krechun A.V., Kovalev V.N. Carboxylic Acids from Iris graminea and halophila. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2018, 54 (5): 956–958. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10600-018-2520-y
- Kovalev V.M., Mykhailenko O., Krechun A.V., Osolodchenko T.P. Antimicrobial activity of extracts of Iris hungarica and Iris sibirica. Annals of Mechnikov Institute. 2017, 2: 57 – 64. http://www.imiamn.org.ua/journal/2_2017/PDF/13.pdf
- Mykhailenko O., Kovalyov V., Kovalyov S., Toryanik E., Osolodchenko T., Buidin Y. Fatty acid composition of lipids of Iris Sibirica. Ceska a Slovenska Fmacie. 2017; 66(5): 220–227. https://www.prolekare.cz/casopisy/ceska-slovenska-farmacie/2017-5-7/slozeni-mastnych-kyselin-u-iris-sibirica-63385
- Mykhailenko O., Kovalyov V., Kovalyov S., Krechun A. Isoflavonoids from the rhizomes of Iris hungarica and antibacterial activity of the dry rhizomes extract. Ars Pharmaceutica. 2017; 58(1): 39–45. http://revistaseug.ugr.es/index.php/ars/article/view/5919
- Isaev J.I., Mykhailenko О., Kovalyov V.N., Gurbanov G.M., Suleymanov M.Y. Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry studies of the component composition of carboxylic acids of the rhizomes of Iris medwedewii and Iris carthaliniae (Iridaceae). Čes. slov. Farm. 2017; 66, 9-14. http://www.prolekare.cz/pdf?id=61002
- Mykchailenko O., Kovalyov V.M. Phenolic compounds of the genus Iris plants (Iridaceae). Česká a slovenská farmacie. 2016; 65(2): 70-77. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27356596
- Isaev J.I., Mykhailenko О., Gurbanov G.M., Kovalyov V.N. Constituents of essential oils from Azerbaijan Iris medwedewii and carthaliniae rhizomes. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2016; 52(3): 748-750. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10600-016-1764-7
- Mykhailenko O.O., Kovalyov V.M., Kovalyov S.V., Krechun A.V. Biologically active compounds from the rhizomes of Iris hungarica. Journal of organic and pharmaceutical chemistry. 2016; 14 (4(56)): 63–66. http://journals.uran.ua/index.php/2308-8303/article/view/89646; http://ophcj.nuph.edu.ua/article/view/89646/85185
- Kovalev V. N., Mikhailenko O.A., Isaev D.I., Gurbanov G.M. Quantitative determination of mangiferin in rhizomes of Iris hungarica and Iris sibirica by HPLC. Azerbaijan Pharmaceutical and Pharmacotherapy Journal. 2016, 1: 13–17.
- Mykhailenko O.O. Analysis of essential oil of leaves of Iris germanica «Science and Practice 2015»: abstracts оf the 6th International Pharmaceutical Conference (November 5 – 6th, 2015). – Kaunas, Lithuania, 30 – 31.
- Mykchailenko O.A., Kovalyov V.N., Kovalyov S.V. Chromatography-mass spectrometric study of bioactive substances of rhizomes with roots of Iris pseudacorus f. alba. Фармация Казахстана. 2015, 3 (166): 38-41. http://dspace.nuph.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/6480/1/25-28.pdf
- Kovalev V.N., Mikhailenko O.A., Vinogradov B.A. Aromatic Compounds and Terpenoids of Iris hungarica. Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2014, 50(1): 161 – 162. http://rd.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10600-014-0900-5
- Gontova T.N., Zatylnikova O.A. Comparative morphological and anatomical study of leaves and stems of Iris pseudacorus and Iris sibirica. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2013, 5(3): 574 – 578. http://www.ijppsjournal.com/Vol5Suppl3/7401.pdf
- Gontova T.M., Zatylnikova O.O., Romanova S.V. Study of flavonoids of some species of families Violaceae, Iridaceae, Fabaceae. Obzory po kliniceskoj farmacologii i lekarstvennoj terapii / Vol. 11, 2013 // The 17th international congress Phytopharm – 2013 (8 – 10 Jule, 2013). Vienna, Austria, 2013: 38 – 39.
- Kovalev V.N., Zatylnikova O.A., Kovalev S.V. A New Isoflavone from Iris pseudacorus // Chemistry of Natural Compounds. 2013, 49(1): 34 – 35. http://rd.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10600-013-0499-y
- Kovalev V.N., Mykhailenko O.A., Kovalev S.V. Coumarins from Yellow Iris. Khimiya Rastitelnogo Surya. 2013, 3: 201 – 205 (In Russian). http://journal.asu.ru/cw/article/view/jcprm.1303201/116
- Zatylnikova O.A., Kovalev V.N., Kovalev S.V. The study of Yellow iris essential oils` components. Rastitelnye resursy. 2013, 49(2): 233-240. (In Russian)
- Mykhailenko O.А. Characteristics of the genus Asparagus flora of Ukraine // Actual questions of development оf new drugs: abstracts оf XX International scientific and practical conference of young scientists and student (April 25-26). Kharkov, 2013: 26. http://dspace.nuph.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/4793/1/26.pdf
- Mykhailenko О.А., Kovalev V.N. Chemical composition of essential oil from leaves of Iris versicolor // Хth International symposium on the chemistry of natural compounds (November 21-23, 2013). Tashkent-Bukhara, Republic of Uzbekistan, 2013: 280.
- Zatylnikova O.A. Elemental composition of Iris sibirica Ukrainian Medical Almanac. 2012, 15(3): 30-31 (In Ukranian) file:///C:/Users/Olga/Downloads/Uma_2013_16_2_11.pdf
- Zatylnikova O.A, Kovalev SV., Osolodchenko TP., Achmedov EY. Research of lipophilic fraction from the leaves of Iris pseudacorus. Journal of Pharmacy. 2012, 3(71): 57-59. http://en.nuph.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/57-59.pdf
- Khokhlova N.О., Derkach N.V., Zatylnikova OO., Kovalev V.N., Volkovoy VA. Pharmacological study of Iris pseudocarus. Ukrainian biopharmaceutical magazine. 2012, 1 – 2(18-19): 42 – 45. (In Ukranian) http://188.8.131.52/bitstream/123456789/2399/1/42-45.pdf
- Isaev D.I., Kerimov U.B., Kovalyv S.V., Zatylnikova O.A. Isoflavones rhizomes Iris imbricate and Iris pseudacorus. 2010, 1:38 – 42. (In Ukranian) http://sphu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Farmacom_1_2010.pdf#page=38
- Zatylnikova O.A., Osolodchenko T.P., Kovalev V.N. Antimicrobial activity of extracts of Iris pseudacorus Scientific Journal Annals of Mechnikov’s Institute. 2010, 4: 43 – 47.
- Isaev D.I., Kerimov U.B., Kovalyv S.V., Zatylnikova O.A. Xantones from the rhizomes of Iris imbricate and Iris pseudacorus. Farmakom. 2009, 4: 45 – 48. (In Ukranian) http://sphu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Farmacom_4_2009.pdf#page=24
Monographs projects in State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine 2.0 2019, Appendix 4.
- Saffron for homoeopathic preparations
- Croci stigma
- Microscopy of saffron stigma
- Method of obtaining a remedy with anti-herpetic, antioxidant and antimicrobial activity from leaves of Iris hungarica / В.М. Kovalev, AV Krechun, O. Mykhailenko, A.P. Domarov; holder NUPh; application – a201900862; Date of application submission – 28.01.2019 Ukraine, IPC (2018.01): A61K 36/88, A61K 127/00.
- Method of obtaining a remedy with anti-herpetic, antioxidant and antimicrobial activity from leaves of Iris hungarica / В.М. Kovalev, AV Krechun, O. Mykhailenko, A.P. Domarov; holder NUPh; application – u201900863; Date of application submission – 28.01.2019 Ukraine, IPC (2018.01): A61K 36/88, A61K 127/00.
- Method of saffron cultivating, collecting and storing / O. Mykhailenko V.M. Kovalev, V.A. Georgiyants, O.M. Demchenko V.V. Shackalo; holder NUPh; application – u201901401; Date of application submission – 11.02.2019 Ukraine, IPC (2019.1): A01C 14/00, A61K 8/9794, A61K 36/88, A01D 91/00.
- Patent No. 58690 Ukraine, IPC A 61 K 36/00, A 61 K 125/00, A 61 P 3/00, A 61 P 31/00. Method for obtaining a complex of biologically active substances with anabolizing, adaptogenic, antimicrobial activity / Kovaliv C.V., Zatylnikova O.O., Derkach N.A., Ozolodchenko T.P.; Patent Owner NUPh – u201010253; stated. 08/20/2010; published Apr 26, 2011, Bul. No. 85.
- Patent No. 58691 Ukraine, IPC A 61 K 36/00, A 61 K 127/00, A 61 P 13/00, A 61 P 31/00, A 61 P 3/00. A method for obtaining a diuretic, antimicrobial and anabolizing agent activity / Kovalev S.V., Zatylnikova O.O., Derkach N.A., Osolodchenko T.P.; Patent Owner NUPh – u 20101254; stated. 08/20/2010; published Apr 26, 2011, Bul. No. 86.
- Patent No. 97192 Ukraine, IPC A 61 K 36/88, A 61 K 127/00, A 61 P 13/00, A 61 P 31/00, A 61 P 3/00. A method for the preparation of a diuretic, antimicrobial and anabolizing agent activity / Kovalov S.V., Zatylnikova O.O., Derkach N.A., Osolodchenko T.P.; Patent Owner NUPh – a201010256; stated. 08/20/2010; published 10.01.2012, Bull. No. 17.
- Patent № 96694 Ukraine, IPC A 61 K 36/882, A 61 K 125/00, A 61 P 3/00 A, A 61 P 31/00. Method for obtaining a complex of biologically active substances with anabolizing, adaptogenic, antimicrobial activity / Kovalev C.V., Zatylnikova O.O., Derkach N.A., Ozolodchenko T.P.; Patent Owner NUPh – a201010252; stated. 08/20/2010; published Nov 25, 2011, Bul. No. 22
- Step 1 “Pharmacy”. Botany: learning method. a manual for preparation for a licensed exam) / A.G. Serbin, L.M. Seraya, V.P. Rudenko and others; ed. A. G. Serbin, L. M. Sera. – Kharkiv: NUPh, 2012. – 51 p.
- Methodical recommendations for conducting field field practice on pharmaceutical botany / T.N. Gontova, V.P. Rudenko, A.G. Serbin, A. Zatylnikova. – Kharkiv.: NUPh, 2013. – 31 p.
- Systematics of plants in the pictures / T.V. Oproshanskaya, V.P. Rudenko, A. Zatylnikova – Kharkiv: NUFh, 2013. – 65 p.
- Collection of test tasks with explanations and illustrations for controlling knowledge and preparation for a licensed exam. Step 1 (botany): tutor. manual for the stud higher teach shut up / [layout: T.M. Gontova, L.M. Sira, T.V. Oroshanska, V.P. Rudenko, O. Mykhailenko et al.]; ed. T.M. Gontova, L.M. Sira – Kharkiv: NUPh: Golden Pages; 2015. – 168 pp. http://184.108.40.206/bitstream/123456789/9407/1/selection.pdf
Articles in the Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia, Second Edition, Supplemented
- Zatylnikova O., Gontova T.M. Relics
- Zatylnikova O.O., Gontova T.M., Syra L.M. Ficcolloids
Author’s certificate on the creation
Mykhailenko О.О., Kovalev V.M., Georgiyants V.A. Method of saffron cultivation in accordance with the Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP); holder NUPh – Certificate of registration of copyright in the work AПС/2816-19 dated 04.04.2019, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
- Mykhailenko O.O., Kovalyova V. M., Krechun A.V. Optimal conditions for growing of food and medicinal plant raw materials of saffron (Crocus sativus) in Ukraine. 2019
- Krekhun A.V, Kovalyova S.V, Mykhailenko O.O. Optimal terms for harvesting rhizomes of Iris hungarica et Kit. 2019
- Mykhailenko O.O., Kovalyova V.M., Buydin Yu.V., Krechun A.V. Optimum conditions for growing medicinal and essential oils of rhizomes of iris verities (Iris hybrida) in Ukraine. 2019
- Kovalev V.M, Derkach N.V., Mykhailenko O.O., Upur T.V Use of plant extract of iris as an adaptogenic agent. 2016