Delegation of 19 teachers and young scientists of the National University of Pharmacy participated in ІХ international pharmaceutical conference «Science and practice 2018» (Kaunas, Lithuania, 6.11.2018 – 11.11.2018).
The conference venue: Kaunas, Lithuania, The Lithuanian University of Health Sciences.
The topic of meeting.
- Participation of members of the Botany department in ІХ international pharmaceutical conference «Science and practice 2018» (Kaunas, Lithuania).
- Presentation of scientific achievements of the botany department and exchange of experience about modern approaches for conducting of scientific researches.
- Establishing contacts with Lithuanian specialists for conducting of common scientific projects and researches.
Data presented (botany department):
- Analysis of hydroxycinnamic acids content of the feverfew herb depending on the place of cultivation (Karyna Hordiei)
- Perspective for using Acorus calamus leaves in medicine (Maksym Yaremenko).
- Development of a procedure for identification of elecampane sesquiterpene lactones by TLC method (Semen Kotov)
Employees and scientists of the department participated in the work of a round table and in specific scientific groups. Prospects of common scientific projects and researches were discussed.