ON THE DEPARTMENT PLANNED:
- Assistant Mikhaylenko O.O. PhD, “Pharmacognostic study of some members of the Iridaceae family and the creation of promising antimicrobial, anabolic and adaptogenic substances” (scientific consultant – prof. S. Kovalev V.);
- Associate Professor Proskurina K. I., PhD, “Scientific and theoretical substantiation and standardization of the spectrophotometric method for the absorption index in pharmaceutical analysis” (scientific consultant – prof. O. Evtifeeva).
- Yaremenko M.S. “Pharmacognostic study of rhizomes and leaves of calamus vulgaris and the production of substances of various biological effects” (supervisor – Prof. Gontovaya TM);
- Hordiei K.R. “Pharmacognostic study of the feverfew herb and creation of medicines based on it” (supervisor – Prof. Gontovaya TM).
- Taller O.Yu. “Pharmacognostic study of evergreen species of the genus Rododendron” (supervisor – Prof. Gontova TM).
- Kotov S.A. “Analytical support of pharmaceutical development of herbal desensitizing agent” (supervisor – Prof. Gontova TM).
- Krechun AV “Study of biologically active compounds of Iris aphylla and development of substances based on them” (supervisor Ph.D. Mikhailenko OO)
ON THE DEPARTMENT DEFENDED:
- Sokolova O.O. “Pharmacognostic study of raw sunflower annuals and its varieties” (supervisor – Prof. Gontova T.M.). 12.11.2019
- Ilyinskaya N.I. “Pharmacognostic study of varieties of the genus Dahlia (Dahlia Cav.)” (supervisor – Prof. Gontova T.M.) 06.08.2018
- Zolotaykina M. Yu. “Pharmacognostic study of raw tansy and the development of herbal medicines based on it”, supervisor – Dr. Pharm. n., prof. Gontova TM 14.12.2017
Defended in 2017:
- Priestenska A.V. 4 year, 1 group of SSO “Pharmacognostic research buds and leaves of Pinus silvestris” (supervisors: prof. Gontova T.M., prof. Il’ina T.V.).
- Shevchenko Ye.O. 4th year, 1st group of SSO “Pharmacognostic research of the yellow rhododendron and rhododendron sychotinsky leaves ” (supervisors: assoc. prof. Gaponenko V.P., prof. Kovalova A.M.).