FILATOVA Olga Vitaliivna (03.08.1956, Lesovo village, Vladimir district, Mykolaiv region) – Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor of the Department of Botany of NFaU. Graduated from the Faculty of Biology of Kharkiv Gorky State University (1979). She worked as a senior laboratory assistant at the Department of Forestry, Kharkiv Agricultural Institute (1979-1980), was a graduate student at the same department (1980-1983), worked as a senior researcher at the Department of Dendrology of the Botanical Garden of Kharkiv State University of O.M. Gorky (1984-1988), as Associate Professor in the Department of Botany of Kharkiv Skovoroda National Pedagogical University (1988-2015), from 1995 to 2014 – as Senior Research Fellow at the Research Institute for Environmental Problems (part-time). Since 2014 she has been working as associate professor at the Department of Botany of NFaU. She used to be in charge of educational work,and now she is responsible for career guidance work at the Department of Botany.
Certification training. PC Lecture Series of Teacher’s Lecture, 2016.
Educational work. She is a co-author of 13 educational and methodical publications. She has participated in the creation of 20 training videos, some of which are audio-assisted for remote pharmaceutical botany classes. She also took part in the development of a course of choice for higher education recipients “Healing Plants and Mushrooms”.
Organizational work. Since 2010 she has been involved in organizing and conducting the 3rd round of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Biology (member of the jury and the Appeal Commission), in 2019 – she was a member of the jury of the II round of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Biology. She also worked and still works as the jury of I and II round of All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in the discipline of Botany 2019, 2020. (Order of NFaU No. 553 dated December 17, 2018). She also conducts a career guidance work at Chernihiv Base Medical College and Specialized School number 170 in Kharkiv. She as well participates in the PHARM CAMP Career Camp. She was awarded with the NFAU Certificate of Merit (2018) and NFAU Certificate of Appreciation (2019, 2019).
Scientific research work. In 1984 she defended her PhD thesis on “The influence of environmental and hereditary factors on the formation of shoots of Pinus communis in the cultures of the southern forest-steppe of the USSR”. Scientific direction – phyto-diversity (rare and medicinal species of plants and plant groups) of the objects of the nature reserve fund and perspective areas for conservation. She took part in the creation of more than 80 protected areas, cadastres of protected areas and ecological network of Kharkiv region. She is an author and co-author of more than 160 scientific and methodological works.
- Рідний край : посібник / під загальною ред. І.Ф. Прокопенка, 2-е видання – Харків: ХДПУ, 1999. – 817с.
- Климов, О.В. Природно-заповідний фонд Харківської області : довідник / О.В. Климов, О.Г. Вовк, В.М. Грамма. – Харків: Рейдер, 2005. – 304с.
- Сіверський Донець: водний та екологічний атлас / під загальною ред. О.Г. Васенка. – Харків: Видавничий дім „Райдер”, 2006. – 186с.
- Климов О.В. Екологічна мережа Харківської області : посібник / О.В. Климов, О.В. Філатова, Г.С. Надточий, О.Г. Вовк. – Харків, 2008. – 168с.
- Підготовка та оформлення курсових, дипломних і магістерських робіт із спеціальностей «Біологія» та «Хімія» : методичні рекомендації / О.М. Микитюк, Л.П. Харченко, Ю.Д. Бойчук, О.В. Філатова – Х.: ХНПУ імені Г.С. Сковороди, 2010. – 38с.